"Pursuit In Excellence! ” Xiertek is so named because in the past 20+ years, Xiertek Industrial Group had helped companies develop, manufacture, and source better quality and more profitable products. With over 20+ years experience in product development, manufacturing, and direct sourcing, we have established a complete manufacturing line that can meet almost any of today’s industrial production requirements. Xiertek now may apply its knowledge to a variety of product processes to adequately save cost and enhance products' added value. By looking into the future Xiertek can be a very valuable partner to you.
I.What We will Do for you,
II. Service/Customer Care
1. The ID Team
Our ID Team (Industrial Design) had developed the 3D functionality to run a router, drill, or other mechanical tool. Customers are now using it for a wide variety of jobs ranging from CNC drilling and routing to the application of adhesives on computer & electronic components. Quick Turn deliveries start with 3D CAD Data. For most cases our ID team will evaluate your DWG ( product in drawing), discuss, and analyze with our engineering dept. A detailed quotation list, including material, weight, type of P/M processing and estimated time in finishing will submit a price quotation within 24 to 48 hrs. We support and work with the following designing data systems:
2. The Rapid Team/Prototype Sampling
Time = Money! We understand you need high quality, precision fabrications, and fast service. No excuses. Our Rapid Team can submit your Prototypes sample within average 5-7 working days. For some Extremely RUSH requests we can accomplish it within 2-3 working days.
Our Rapid Team can help you turn your product idea into a reality. Our Engineering Team consists exclusively of seasoned sheet metal pro's from the production world. Xiertek's Engineers, Designers, and Prototype specialists have an average of 10+ years of experience and are able to finish the price quote for initial prototype need with 24hrs. We have the knowledge to fabricate Complex Cabinetry and Assemblies with intricate and accurate bends, and delicate welding by using in CNC or Laser Cutting machine . Xiertek is a strictly prototype/short run precision sheet metal fabricator. For example, we fabricate custom Brackets, Panels, Chassis, Enclosures, Wieldment, Frames, Assemblies, Covers in many varieties, Printed Circuit Board Cages, plating, and other precision sheet metal parts for housing of PCMCIA and networking product. Those prototype samples can be done within or less then 5 working days. Help us help you! We want your 3D files at time of quote.
III. The P/M Process
1. Press and Stamping Process (For Mess Production with Open Tooling)
2. Casting & Extrusion Process (For Mess Production with Open Tooling)
We competitively provide the same volumes in Die Casting and Extrusion with high speed presses, molds are available to meet various production needs.
3. Cutting/Drilling Process
A common application is the use of many cutting machines, including Plasma cutting, Oxy-fuel cutting. Our software duplicate the desired shapes, automatically adjust for the width of the too, insert lead-ins and out, and nests the piece into the smallest possible area. Similar to Plasma cutting, but with the capability of cutting steel up to a foot or more thick, is oxy-fuel cutting. We use automatically drill holes in many particular pattern. A single or many pieces can be placed in a jig on a flat surface to locate them and drilled one after the others.
4. CNC & Laser Process (for prototype sampling and less production)
Today, CNC (computer numerically controlled) shape cutting machines have pretty much replaced pantograph machines and the more sophisticated, but still obsolete, optically guided units. Yet, the cost of conventional CNC sampling equipment has been prohibitively high for the average fabricator. However, over 90% of our customer had chosen either CNC or Laser finish for their 1st prototype or sample needs. Either CNC or Laser may be one of the fastest way for customers to evaluate the similarities of their product before turning into mess product.
IV. Tooling/ Engineering Team
Since Xiertek installed its first tooling in 1980, we have continued to set the industry standard for precision, quality and customer satisfaction. We hold tolerances to industry standards and take the lead in both domestic and international management systems. We provide a full range of support manufacturing services. So called “ Tooling” includes die re-sharpening/rework, and progressive production of your products, as well as the production capacity for many other machine and equipment parts and customer stocking programs. Whether you require a completely new product line or one constructed from existing renovated equipment and then retooled. Xiertek engineers and technicians are ready to develop your new product from start to turn-key operation. We also offer overhauling and retooling of customer machinery. This total project management capability provides you, the customer, with a single source for all of the critical factors including engineering, design, equipment. procurement, construction, installation, training and follow up support.
V. Product & Material
We serve a wide variety of industrial products in big five fields. Including, Computer, Electronic, Industrial, Mechanical, and Automotive. See below for some products we’ve been done in the past.
1. Here’s few examples of Materials we commonly work with:
1. Aluminum (up to all material thickness)
2. Cold Rolled Steel (up to all material thickness)
3. Stainless Steel (up to all material thickness)
4. Galvaneal & Galvinized CRS (up to all material thickness)
5. Copper (up to all material thickness)
6. Iron. (up to all material thickness)
7. Steel (up to all material thickness)
8. Bronze (up to all material thickness)
9. Brass (up to all material thickness)
10. Tin Plate (up to all material thickness)
11. Metal (up to all material thickness)
2. Here’s few examples of Parts we commonly make/made:
1. Sheet Metal Enclosures & Assemblies
2. Steel Enclosure & Assemblies
3. Copper Enclosure & Assemblies
4. Powder Metal Assemblies
5. Racks Mount
6. Sheet Metal Brackets
8. Frames (Monitor, LCD,TV,CCTV )
9. Loader Cylinder
11. Spring (Gas Spring & Damper)
12. Steering Columns
13. Shock Absorbers & Struts
14. Roller, Stiffener, Funnel
15. Exhaust Components
16. Hydraulic Curing Press
17. Fuel Rails & injection components
20. Slide Wheel, Rail
21. Tie Rods
22. Loader Paddle Mounting Car
23. Power Mold Adjust Gearing Block
24. Mechanical Frame applications Line
26. Shaft Tubing Stabilizer and Tie Rod Tubes
27. Frame(Arm support, Flux, Conveyor)
29. Stand, Nut, Tube, Clip, Kit, Screw
30. Housing shield (for Telephone, Answering machine, Fax machine)
31. Rackmount ( hub, switch, router, Cable modem)
32. Housing for (Router, Hub, Switch, Modem, ADSL Cable Modem, DVD player, Power Supply)
33. Valves (Air, Water, Butterfly, Oil, Ball and other kinds of valves)
34. SMT Connectors
35. Bracket (VGA, Audio, Fax Modem, Ethernet) of all kind computer components
36. Wire/Wireless Networking products (PCMCIA Cards, Rubber Antenna)
37. Battery (Spring, holder, cover barrel insert)
38. Stripping Arms
39. Shielding (Top, Bottom, Heat, Cold)
VI. Stress Relieving
Xiertek Industrial Group is an ISO-9001 and ISO 14001 Certified company. Since early 1980 the family owned business supplies all kinds of popular materials to a variety fields, such as, computer, electronic, industries, automotive, appliance, agriculture, construction, and recreation. XiertekInd, Group employs over 2,700 people in 4 locations, Taiwan, China and USA. Xiertek has the capabilities and skilled employees you need for dependable, high quality products at any demand you are looking for.
If your requirements fit into this category please fax or mail us your blueprint for quotation. We'd very much appreciate the opportunity to become one of your business partners. Thank you!